SS Limited Edition Cricket Bat
AU STOCK! Expertly hand crafted from Grade 1 English Willow, Available in 7 to 10 straight grains, Mid to low profile, Semi oval handle, Exceptional balance.
Our Cricket Bat Hand Knocking In Service:
- Lite sand.
- Oil and proceed to tap up the bat with a light hammer.
- Then with a heavy mallet till the bat is knocked to a desired finish.
- Finally, bone the edges, a finish coat of oil and buff.
Please Note: We will require 7 days to properly HAND knock in your bat.
Process for placing the order for Knocking In:
- Place the order online.
- Once the order is placed, we will contact you and provide you the address the bat need to be shipped to (Registered Post is recommended so we can track) or dropped off to the address provided with the proof of order receipt.
- Once the bat is received, it will take between 2 to 4 weeks (depending upon the nature of the repair work) for repair work to be done and sending it back to the customer.
- Once the bat is repaired, it will be couriered out to you if postage is chosen while placing the order and you will be notified via email of the tracking details of the parcel sent or if pick up option was chosen when the order was placed then you will get a notification via email that the bat is ready for pick up.
Contact us on email@example.com or 0433190037 for any queries before placing the order.